Can you contribute new ideas to spark a team, lead a department, and change an industry?
At Broad Essentials, we strive to keep team members engaged and passionate about their role. To do this, we have created a culture of freedom to develop and actuate employee talents. We provide a dynamic, challenging work environment for team members with endless opportunities.
We Are Looking For Employees Who Can
Our success with our clients is driven by our ability to manage our customers’ needs quickly and effectively.
- Engage in positive participation within a team-oriented customer service environment.
- Effectively manage daily client requests.
- Maintain and strengthen client relationships through personal client interaction
- Maintain a high level of knowledge through internal training and personal development experiences.
- Effectively analyze issues and provide problem resolution.
We are not as big as some of our larger competitors, but our IMPACT is!! We believe in our product line, our team members and take pride in giving our clients the best customer experience possible.
In this Sales position you will identify and cultivate new prospects in the small and middle market business segments. Introduction to established business referral partners within a set of business verticals with the goal to further develop and foster these relationships.
Proactive prospecting for our 30-90 day Sales Cycle to identify immediate Clients and Partners:
- 50% Importance to job measured by:
- Identify who the decision maker is and the size of the Company by verification calls and business drop-ins
- Develop referrals via research through various platforms such as Linked In, Google, etc.
Manage And Develop Relationships With Potential Prospects
- 25% (10-15% during onboarding phase) Importance to job measured by:
- Development of Partners
- Visibility in our community and our markets through proactive networking such as BNI, local Chamber of Commerce, etc.
Comprehensive Understanding Of Our Actual Sales Process
- 25% (15% during onboarding phase) Importance to job measured by:
- Comprehensive knowledge of our current Sales Client Relationship Management (CRM) system- discovery, demoing, follow-ups, quotes, etc.
Continuous Learning Through Strategic Trainings And Development
- 10% (80%+ during first 30 days- 20% during balance between onboarding/offboarding phases) Importance to job measured by:
- Understanding our Products, Services, and Business through continuous training
- Developing business process skills
- Internal Company meetings such as weekly sales calls, trainings, meetings, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Build professional networks across multiple disciplines, industries and verticals
- Foster business referral partner relationships as a trusted advisor
- Develop new business referral partners to expand the network
- Achieve sales goals through custom tailored solutions
- Execute multi-point sales strategy: business referral partner development, vertical target marketing entrenchment, vendor partner development, cold call prospecting
- LinkedIn approaches and direct multimedia campaigns
- Provide consultative styled service for the customer
- Submit activity reports concerning customer-related activities for quotes, orders, and problems concerning customer/vendor relationships
- Establish new accounts by organizing and planning daily work schedule to build on existing or potential sales outlets
- Perform any directly related appropriate duties assigned by the sales manager
- Follow all organization’s policies, practices, and procedures
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- This position is primarily remote however, regular attendance may be requirement for meetings and events
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
- Basic to advanced knowledge of hemp, cannabinoids, and related compounds
- Articulate, excellent communication and follow up skills
- Highly self-motivated, with a sense of urgency
- Well organized
- Ability to build positive internal relationships at all levels of an organization
- Ability to perform duties with minimum supervision
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Proficient in technology and dealing with equipment and software
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent level of training required
- 2 years minimum experience in Business to Business sales with cold calling experience and quota driven results (Industry preferred but not required)
- Must have some level of established relationships, networks, or other accelerators
- Willingness to regularly travel within the region
- Must have valid driver’s license and proof of insurance