3 Grapeseed oil recipes to help balance oily skin and acne
Grapeseed oil recipes to help balance your oily skin and reduce acne and other skin blemishes
Why use Grapeseed Oil to help balance oily skin?
We devised a few simple grapeseed oil recipes you can use daily to help reduce and prevent acne, balance oily skin and even skin tone! Grapeseed oil is a natural skin balancing oil with antioxidants and vitamin E to help your skin. While you can simply rub grapeseed oil on your skin directly to get the natural benefits, adding essential oils like Tea Tree and other natural ingredients like hemp-derived CBD, cucumber and aloe vera gel can help speed up and improve the overall effectiveness of your routines.
Why use Tea Tree Essential Oil to help balance oily skin?
Tea Tree essential oil has natural detoxifying and balancing properties that can be highly beneficial in reducing acne and other skin blemishes and inflammations. Tea Tree oil is also good for balancing skin and is able to restore dry skin as well as help balance oily skin. Acne is commonly cause by clogged pores and bacteria buildup. Grapeseed oil recipes with Tea Tree oil helps to reduce and prevent bacteria buildup leaving pores cleaner and less susceptible to infections and inflammations like acne.
Why use hemp-derived CBD to help balance oily skin?
Cannabis is well-known for its pain relieving and euphoric effects. CBD, short of cannabidiol, is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid derived from hemp. While it is mainly used to relieve seizure, stress and pain it also exhibits many properties that can benefit your skin as well. Cannabidiol, like Tea Tree, is also good at reducing bacteria and together with Tea Tree, make a very effective barrier for bacteria. Both Cannabidiol and Tea Tree are great at relieving inflammations and can help reduce the inflammations caused by acne. When Tea Tree oil isn’t enough to break the acne cycle, adding CBD provide the help you need to get ahead of oily skin, especially when they are infused with a great carrier oil, like grapeseed oil.
Grapeseed Oil Recipes for your Skin and Hair
Grapeseed and Tea Tree Oil skin balancing and acne reducing recipe
You will need:
10 ml roller applicator.
Tea Tree CBD Essential Oil or traditional Tea Tree EO
Pure grapeseed oil
- Fill the bottle or applicator 3/4 of the way with the grapeseed oil.
- Fill the rest with Tea Tree CBD EO
- Shake well
- Apply using applicator or drop a few drops on your palms to spread evenly over problem areas and around them.
- Use consistently at least 2 times a day, morning and night, for at least 1 month.
- When you see results, don’t stop use. The oils are helping balance your skin and the problems will return if you stop.
Grapeseed, Garlic and Tea Tree skin balancing and acne reducing spot treatment recipe
You will need:
A small bowl to mix ingredients
1/2 garlic clove chopped finely and crushed to release oils
1-2 drops of Tea Tree
1/2 teaspoon Grapeseed oil
- Chop garlic finely and the crush with knife or back of a spoon to release oils
- Add 1/2 tsp of grapeseed oil to garlic
- Add 1-2 drops of Tea Tree EO
- Use a q-tip or fingertips to spread the treatment on the problem areas and leave on overnight or for at least a few hours. (Do not worry about leaving any garlic pieces on your skin, they will help!)
- You can store any leftover in the refrigerator for a day or two but the fresher the better in this case!
Bonus recipe! Detoxifying and balancing cucumber face mask with Tea Tree and Aloe
While this grapeseed oil recipe doesn’t have grapeseed oil, it is a fantastic way to treat your oily skin and acne. Use it 1-2 times a week to help control the oils in your skin and remove toxins.
You will need:
4 tablespoons of Aloe Vera gel
2-3 drops of Tea Tree Oil
- Peel cucumber and discard peels
- Blend cucumber, aloe gel and Tea Tree oil together until completely emulsified
- Apply directly to your face using your fingertips or a facial brush
- Leave on for 15 minutes
- Wash off completely