MaxRelief Plus Balm is a strong on pain and inflammation so you can enjoy your days and nights free from pain.
Use MaxRelief Plus Balm
- For muscle, joint, neck, back, leg, hand or foot pain.
- For muscle, joint, neck, back, leg, hand or foot inflammations.
- Prior to strenuous activity to help prevent muscle or joint pain, soreness, aches or swelling.
- To help relieve headaches, migraines, and even tension aches.
- If you have tried other products that don’t make the cut. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee so you can try it risk free!
- Need even stringer pain relief -we also offer MaxRelief Sport Balms in Pre-Workout with Arnica and Camphor and a Cooling Post-Workout formulation.
Ultra strong formulation for pain.
Size: Available in 2oz and 4oz bottles.
Strength: 1800mg of Broad Spectrum CBD per bottle.
Our MaxRelief line has help 1000s of clients achieve the relief they desired whether for chronic or nerve pain, muscle or joint inflammation/pain and headaches. We also carry MaxRelief in fully absorbing body and massage oils, 10ml and 30ml roll ons, bath oils, body butters, lotions, bath soaks and even bath bombs with up to 300mg per bomb for the highest potential of relief.
Up to 30minutes prior to strenuous activity, apply a small amount to areas commonly affected by your active lifestyle and massage in a circular motion up to 1 inch outside the affected area. Allow to air dry fully before covering with clothing. For best results, use in combination with MaxRelief Plus Sport Cooling Post-Workout Balm.
Jojoba Oil, MCT Oil, Hemp Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Sunflower Oil, Avocado Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Beeswax, Arnica, Camphor, Tocopherol, EO Blend (Lavender, Clary Sage, Chamomile, Rosemary, Marjoram, Copaiba, Peppermint), Broad Spectrum CBD Oil.
Can MaxRelief PLus Balm get you high?
There is absolutely no THC in our Broad Spectrum CBD Oil products. THC, the main compound found in cannabis that has psychoactive effects has been completely removed from the isolate we use in this product. CBD has no psychoactive effects which is what makes its use as medicine so appealing.?