Easy To Make CBD Infused Peppermint Bark Recipe
The holidays can be stressful with all the shopping, planning, hosting and traveling, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have a few indulgent pleasures in between all the chaos! We have crafted a delightful treat that will help keep you calm and happy and get you through the stress of the holidays with a stress-relieving twist on an old holiday favorite, Peppermint Bark!
Peppermint bark is a traditional holiday treat that is cool, sweet and packs an amazing crunch with each bite. With this CBD infused Peppermint Bark recipe, you can make them even more than calming than before using our infused MCT oil to add a little brain fuel to your treat while reducing your stress and anxiety! You can make your own treats in less than 10 minutes with this super easy and very yummy recipe!
Why MCT Oil?
MCT oil, also known as Fractionated Coconut Oil, is a great energy source for your body (1), and even more so, for your brain. MCT oil is composed of medium-chain triglycerides which help to reduce mental fog and boost mental clarity (2). MCT oil can help increase energy levels, reduce inflammation, and even help control your appetite. It is keto-friendly and can help your body make ketones (3), a n energy source for your brain. By adding this simple ingredient to your diet, you can help your body work more efficiently, even if it is a mouthwatering confection! Learn more about MCT and its benefits here.
CBD is not just for pain relief or sleep. CBD can help balance your Endocannabinoid System (ECS) which helps to regulate stress, pain, sleep, inflammation, mood, temperature and appetite. By adding a little CBD to your daily routine or even just when you feel the need for additional natural help, your can keep your stress levels at bay, increase mental clarity and keep your mood swings in check – a must have for the holiday season when things can get overwhelming. Learn more about CBD and its benefits here.
CBD Peppermint Bark Recipe
- 9 x 13 Baking Pan
- 2 x Microwave safe bowls
- 12 Oz Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 16 Oz White Chocolate Chips (or chunks)
- 1 Tbsp
CBD Infused MCT Oil w/2000mg You can use our lower dose CBD MCT Oil with 200mg if you prefer micro-doses (about 1.5mg per serving). Buy CBD MCT Oil here.
- 1/2 Tsp Peppermint Extract (or .85mL of Peppermint Essential Oil) You can use our 1500mg Peppermint EO to boost the CBD levels if desired to increase total CBD to 335mg or 20mg per serving)
- 3/4 Cup Crushes Candy Canes
- In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, add the semisweet chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted. Stir between each increment until smooth.12 Oz Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- Add the MCT Oil to the melted chocolate and stir until fully incorporated.1 Tbsp CBD Infused MCT Oil w/2000mg
- Place a piece of parchment paper in the 9 x 13 baking pan and pour the melted semi-sweet chocolate and spread evenly. Place in fridge for about 15 minutes to cool and harden.
- In a medium sized microwave safe bowl, add the white chocolate chips and microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted. Stir between each increment until smooth. Add the Peppermint extract or Peppermint Essential Oil and stir until fully incorporated.16 Oz White Chocolate Chips (or chunks), 1/2 Tsp Peppermint Extract (or .85mL of Peppermint Essential Oil)
- Pull the cooled semi-sweet chocolate from fridge and spread the white chocolate over the semisweet chocolate layer and spread evenly.
- Top with the crushed candy canes. Move pan to fridge to harden for about 20 minutes.3/4 Cup Crushes Candy Canes
- Once hardened, break into pieces, serve, and enjoy!
That's all there is to it! Enjoy and remember, be.Happy, be.Healthy, be.Essential!