Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Broad Essentials’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 800 Highway 400 S., Dawsonville, GA United States 30534. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
Rewards for Social Media Follows, Post Likes and URL Sharing can be redeemed 1 day after being awarded. Rewards can be used in conjunction with regular coupon codes and all sale items except with special discount codes for 25% and over.
In order to prevent fraud and reward manipulation, rewards for referrals are redeemable after the 30 days product warranties have expired. The system will automatically subtract ALL pending referral rewards and automatically add them back after the 30 day period has expired. After this period, rewards may used or cashed out. Rules and restrictions for redemption and cash-outs can be viewed using this link – Rules & Restrictions.