How to Relieve Headaches Naturally
For many, headaches and migraines can ruin the day. They can range from a simple ache to a downright debilitating condition that can make it extremely difficult to go about your day. There are many root causes of these conditions ranging from dehydration to mineral deficiencies to internal conditions. Most of us turn to over-the-counter medication to alleviate the symptoms, but getting to the root of cause can make for much more dramatic results and reduce the frequency of return. This easy-to-make Headache and Migraine recipe only requires a few ingredients and can help restore your body’s natural balance.
Causes of Headaches and Migraines
How does this recipe work for Headaches and Migraines?
Himalayan Salt Water Recipe For Headaches & Migraines
- 1 8-12 ounce empty glass
- 1 Measuring Spoons
- 1 Spoon for mixing
- 1 Whole Lemon (or lemon juice) Fresh is always better.
- 1/2 Tsp. Pink Himalayan Sea Salt Fine grain dissolves the fastest.
- 2 Tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 1 Glass 8 oz. glass of water
- 1 Tsp. Honey (Optional)
- 1-2 Drops CBD Essential Oil Peppermint, Spearmint or Lemon go great with this recipe.
- Add the lemon juice and the Himalayan Salt in the water, stir well to dissolve the mixture.
- Add the honey (this is optional if you would like it a little sweeter)
- Add the CBD essential oils
- Drink the whole glass immediately.
- Follow with a glass of clear drinking water. In the next thirty minutes or so try and drink 1-2 more glasses of clear drinking water.
If you have tried or liked this recipe for headaches and migraines, make sure you help spread the word so others can learn about it by sharing it with someone you know or love on Facebook, Instagram or save it for later on Pinterest! We have many more recipes to help relieve headaches, stress, insomnia and more.
be.Happy, be.Healthy, be.Essential!