- Grease two baking sheets with butter – set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring the sugar, water, corn syrup and cream of tartar to a boil. Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 280° (soft-crack stage).
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in chosen essential oils and food coloring.
- Immediately pour onto prepared pans in eight 8-in. strips.
- Let stand just until cool enough to handle, about 1-2 minutes.
- Working quickly, roll each strip into a 10-in. log. Cut each into two 5-in. lengths. Curve the top of each to form the handle of a cane
- Cool completely and enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container.
You can also add these CBD candy canes to our CBD Peppermint Bark recipe!
1 candy cane : 110 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 14mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.